|Car Value||1M and below||Above 1M and below 2M||2M and above|
|Hand bag contents||KES 5,000||KES 10,000||KES 20,000|
|Road rescue (AA of Kenya)||Free||Free||Free|
|School fees (Upon Death or Permanent Disability)||KES 250,000||KES 500,000||KES 1,000,000|
|Medical check-up with Aga Khan University Hospital (Blood Sugar, Pap Smear & Breast Examination)||Free||Free||Free|
|Home Insurance (content cover)||KES 100,000||KES 250,000||KES 500,000|
|Personal Accident for Insured||KES 100,000||KES 200,000||KES 300,000|
|Accommodation after accident||KES 5,000||KES 10,000||KES 20,000|
|Forced ATM withdrawal||KES 20,000||KES 30,000||KES 40,000|
|Preloaded Oil Libya Fuel Card||KES 500||KES 1,000||KES 1,500|
|Political Risks, Terrorism & Sabotage||Free||Free||Free|
|Shopping Vouchers||KES 500||KES 1,000||KES 1,500|
|Lady Jubilee Gift Pack||Free||Free||Free|
- Authorization letters for the medical check-up will be provided by Jubilee Insurance upon request.
- We have replaced discount arrangements with Deacons, City Walk and Serena Spa with the following:
- Shopping vouchers
- Political Risks, Terrorism & Sabotage
- Free Excess Protector for all categories
- Free Road rescue with AA of Kenya for all categories
- Last Expense Benefit:
- ✔ This is a funeral expense benefit payable to the nominated next of kin(beneficiary)upon death of the any member.
- ✔ The burial permit and death certificate will be required for claim settlement.
- Personal Accident Benefit:
- ✔ Jcare provides a free Personal Accident benefit to the principal member.
- ✔ The benefit of Kshs.500,000will be payable to the nominated beneficiary in the event of accidental death of members above 18 years.
- ✔ Medical report and death certificate will be required for claim settlement.